Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Proposal Time

I shall apologize in advance for my upcoming slackerhood. We're going back into Proposal Mode at the office, which means that my ability (and desire) to document and share every one of my boring and meaningless activities with you will be severely curtailed.

Oh, don't worry, I shall still find daily bits of tedium that I feel are worth sharing simply because they happened to ME...but I probably won't have the time and/or energy to type them up. Perhaps I'll save up a few and dogpile a buttload of blogs on you the moment the proposal is finished (just after Labor Day). Or perhaps not. We'll see.

Anyway, please forgive me if I appear to be neglecting these updates for the next two weeks. But please do check in from time to time -- you never know.

Thanks, and have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home