Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Looking Forward to Some Rest & Relaxation

Thank goodness this proposal is winding down. I've worked well past my normal quitting time for most of the nights this week, and I'm tired.

So what do I have to look forward to for the weekend? Housecleaning! Paying bills! Cooking! All the stuff I've neglected while I've been working extended hours. Of course, I'll also throw in some exercise, some guitar playing, and probably even some vegetative TV watching. Wouldn't it be nice if there was a good ol' Pink Panther movie on or something?

Anyway, I do expect to be blogging with more regularity and hopefully, with more interesting topics. Hey, I might even include some exciting photos of me vacuuming or boiling rice or something. That's something to look forward to, isn't it?

Thanks for sticking with me through the lean writing times. I do see some better blogging upon the horizon. Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home