Monday, December 20, 2010

Another Proposal

Any time I suffer a lack of productivity, it is clearly the fault of the Government. Specifically in this case, the blame lies with the Colorado Lottery Board. If they had performed their civic duty correctly and aligned the winning numbers with those on my most recently purchased ticket, I would have adequate time to provide the quantity and quality of bloggery that you faithful readers certainly deserve.

But since those lousy scumbuckets have seen fit to deny me my rightful millions, I remain sadly dependent on the need to labor for wages. Hence, my continuing daily obligation to hoist my metaphorical pickax onto my shoulder and descend into the metaphorical salt mines. And since my employer takes great delight in scheduling work during nominal holidays, I'm afraid that I'll be deeply immersed in a government proposal while the rest of you are out a-wassailing and gulping down the roast beast amid bright colored lights and a-capella singing.

And yes, I am whining in a pitiful attempt to garner sympathy...why do you ask?

Anyway, the point is that I'm going to be commuting to north of Broomfield each day, which means that my daily drive will eat a couple additional hours out of each day. It's likely, therefore, that my blog output (already sporadic and feeble) may suffer further. As I've attempted before, I will try my best to put some sort of daily observation out there. But please keep checking in, even if my busy work schedule dries up the blogutation for the next month or so. I promise I'll flood you with unending stimuli once this proposal is complete. Chances are good that I'll be laid off at that point, and will therefore have plenty of time to write. And who knows? Perhaps I will win the Lottery. We can always hope.

In the meantime, I'll do my best, and I'll thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. And have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home