Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Rebii

...or is it "Rebuses"?

I would bet that the need to pluralize "rebus" doesn't appear all that frequently. And rightly so.

But I was impressed and pleased with the response to yesterday's picture puzzles. I was especially proud to see how many people knew Dan Issel and one or the other of the "Bo" options. (OK, here's another grammatical challenge: the plural of "Bo" would obviously be Bos, but then it could be easily mistaken to mean something completely different. Ugh.)

Anyway, because so many of you actually attempted to solve the cryptology, I have decided to occasionally include such challenges in future posts. But not today. I still have to go to work, and am therefore out of time for rebii, Bos, or any other similar mental challenges. I assume that you have all sent your donation checks, though, and that they'll be arriving via post within a day or two, and that my unimpeded-by-financial-obligation full-time devotion to this column can begin forthwith. I thank you for your support.

Stay tuned for additional tests of your intellectual prowess, insightful political commentary, training tips, and an unending supply of obscure references to people whose 15 minutes of fame probably occurred well before you were born. And as always, have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home